Our Bouncy castle Selection
Please find below our current selection of bouncy castles available to hire for all types of occasion.
All of our castles are suitable for both indoor and outdoor hire.
Contact us via Tel: 54037878 or via our Website.
There is no cancellation fee if its canceled 24hrs prior to party.
Please bear in mind when booking a place to hire for parties that we DON'T put jumping castle at the LEISURE CENTRE, IPA, LAGUNA CLUB, or GASA due to there internal policy.
**No Deposit needed when booking any bouncy castle, you pay us on the day.**
Bouncy Castle Hire Company Terms and Conditions
BOUNCY CASTLE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONDITIONS
The instructions printed are there to help your children have a fun time, and ensure their safety.
Please read and follow the safety and rental instructions listed, use your own common sense and have a great time!
The hirer must be over the age of 18 and will be held fully liable for any damage or loss of equipment.
1. The hirer will be responsible for the safety of the inflatable and the people on it.
2. The hirer will be liable to pay the full retail price for the repair or loss of equipment.
3. The equipment must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
4. All extreme boisterous behaviour to be stopped.
5. Do not allow anyone to sit on the sides, climb, swing or hang from the walls, beams or step of the inflatable.
This is for their own safety.
6. No more than 6 to 8 children on the inflatable at any one time. It is also advised that no mixture of age to be on together due to banged heads nosebleeds, etc.
7. No persons should use the inflatable under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. No footwear or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects which could cause damage to other users or the equipment. i.e. (buckles, pens, purses, hearing aids, glasses etc.) should be removed.
9. No food, drink, party poppers or silly string to be taken onto the equipment.
10. No persons on medication should be allowed on the equipment.
11. Should the equipment fail for any reason, all children should be removed immediately to prevent injury or possible damage to the equipment. Subsequently, no children should be allowed on the inflatable until it is fully inflated.
12. No person should interfere with electrical or petrol assisted equipment unless authorized by the owner.
13. No person should move the inflatable from the erected position.
14. The inflatable is not to be used when slippery.
ELITE BOUNCING FUN TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY ON THIS EQUIPMENT.